Event workouts, heat lists and scoring will be provided by Competition Corner.
Team Check In Details:
- Team check in will be at Proximal Strength (CrossFit Springfield) on Thursday, September 22, 6:30-7:30pm and Friday, September 23, 12:30pm-2:30pm.
- Below you will find a link to the athlete waiver for team check in. You must PRINT OUT 4 copies and have EACH of your 4 athletes complete and sign the waiver. WE WILL NOT HAVE EXTRA COPIES ONSITE.
- You will need to select one team member to register your athletes at team check in. They will need to come with all 4 signed waivers, team name and affiliate name.
- If you are competing in masters division, you will also be required to either have copies or photo proof of all 4 athletes IDs to give to the registration team
- Any athletes under the age of 18 will need to have the below minor waiver filled out and signed by a legal guardian
Schedule of Events
Thursday, September 22 at Proximal Strength (CrossFit Springfield)
Early Team Check-In: 6:30pm-7:30pm (1 athlete checks in the whole team)
Final Judges Clinic: 6:30pm-7:30pm
Friday, September 23 at Proximal Strength (CrossFit Springfield)
Team Check-In: 12:30-2:30pm (1 athlete checks in the whole team)
Opening Ceremony: 2:00pm
Welcome by HOA Director Jeremy Mhire; Invocation by River Valley CrossFit owner, Dustin Ponder; Presentation of the colors by Willard ROTC; National Anthem by Rachael Mhire
Mandatory Athlete Briefing 2:30pm
Event Kick-Off | First Masters Heat for Event 1 Begins 3:30pm, Scaled 4:18pm, RX 7:54pm*
Saturday, September 24 at Proximal Strength (CrossFit Springfield)
Athlete Briefing for Saturday Events: 7:00am
HOA 2022: 8:00am-9:30pm*
Sunday, September 25 at Proximal Strength (CrossFit Springfield)
Athlete Briefing for Sunday Events: 7:00am
HOA 2022: 8:00am-2:00pm*
*Event and Heat Times are Subject to Change
Parking will be limited on Friday until 5pm due to surrounding businesses being open. Please respect any barricade and “No HOA Parking” signs. We highly encourage carpooling or grabbing an Uber.