The format for The 2017 Heart of America Team Competition is 4 athletes – 2 men and 2 women – these athletes are not required to all train at the same facility but will need to choose an Affiliate to compete under.
Masters athletes must be 40+ as of 9/29/17
This is a full 3 day event:
•Team check-in Thursday night & Friday morning at Crossfit Springfield
•We are using RegOnline again this year for registration. Though it will not be live until 5pm (Central Time) Friday, June 23, here is the direct link to register for HOA 2017: http://www.regonline.com/hoa2017
If you are using your same registration email as last year, make sure you know your password from last year or use a new email address or your registration could be delayed.
•Master’s Division Registration will open on Friday, June 23th 5pm (CST)
•Scaled Division Registration will open on Saturday, June 24th 5pm (CST)
•RX’d Division Registration will open on Sunday, June 25th 5pm (CST)
Needed for registration:
– Email address
– Team Captain: Name, address, phone, emergency contact, password
– Team Name: To be used during event for team signs and scoring platform (Team Name cannot be changed after registration)
– Team Affiliate
– Names of team members (members can be switched out before the weekend of HOA)
– Names and ages of each masters member – will be verified
– T-shirt sizes: Specify Unisex Tee or women’s tank (sizes cannot be changed after registration-trades will be allowed after team check in if available)
– Payment info: Credit card type – exp date, 3 digit code, billing address
•DO NOT register your team for another division if the one you want is sold out. You will not be able to switch divisions. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
•If it says sold out when you click the link for your team, keep trying. The system places a hold on all spots until they are completed. Some teams are having multiple people trying to sign one team up at the same time, so once their team is in, other spots will open up.
•DO NOT register your team twice. Communicate with your teammates. If you register your team twice while trying to get through, you will be able to sell your spot to another team, but THERE ARE NO REFUNDS from the Heart of America Competition.
We look forward to once again hosting a fun, competitive and challenging community event. We wish you the best of luck and many blessings as you prepare and train for this September 29-October 1!
HOA Planning Committee