Team Check In Details
- Team Check In will be at the Springfield Expo Center on Thursday, September 27, 5:30-7:30 pm and Friday, September 28, 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Below you will find a link to the athlete waiver for Team Check In. You must PRINT OUT 4 copies and have EACH of your 4 athletes complete and sign the waiver. We will not have extra copies onsite. You will need to select one team member to register your athletes at Team Check In. They will need to come with all 4 signed waivers, Team name and Affiliate name.
- If you are competing in the Masters Division, you will also be required to have copies of all 4 athletes IDs to give to the registration team to keep on file.
- Any athletes under the age of 18 will need to have a the below minor waiver filled out and signed by a legal guardian.
- Please note the change in schedule for Friday’s briefing and Event 1 start time. For more information about the HOA schedule of events, visit our webpage: https://heartofamericacompetition.com/2018/08/11/2018-heart-of-america-competition-schedule-of-events/
Thursday / Friday Schedule:
Thursday, September 27 at Springfield Expo Center
- Early Team Check-In: 5:30-7:30pm
- Final Judges Clinic: 6:00pm-7:00pm
Friday, September 28 at Springfield Expo Center
- Team Check-In: 10:00am-2:00pm
- Mandatory Athlete Briefing 1:00pm
- Opening Ceremony: 1:45pm
- Welcome by HOA Director Jeremy Mhire, Invocation, Presentation of the Colors, National Anthem by Rachael Snow)
- Event Kick-Off | First Scaled Heat for Event 1 Begins 2:30pm, Masters 4:40pm, RX 5:45pm*, Event 2 Begins at 7:15pm